A Feast for the Eyes

On our way down to the Santa Rosa Plateau on Sunday, we passed hills in the distance covered with poppies. So on Monday we decided to go on a poppy hunt to try to get up close to a beautiful patch somewhere. After a bit of searching, we were rewarded when we finally found a dirt road that followed the bottom of a hill covered with poppies, bluebells, and other wildflowers. It was a royal feast for our eyes and was overwhelmingly beautiful. Alyssa and Jonathan enjoyed climbing around in the sea of flowers.

God is an incredible Gardner! He must enjoy creating such beauty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Santa Rosa Plateau is amazingly alive! I knew all this rain this year would yield some wonder for the eyes! Wonderful photos...

Heidi said...

A feast indeed! I can picture how delighted you must have been to revel in it.

Elizabeth Joy said...

Oh, I want to come see with my own eyes! Lovely! Beautiful! Wonderful!

Thank you for showing us!

Barb said...

Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing these flowers...we will soon have the same in our area. I can hardly wait.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Barb said...

Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing these flowers...we will soon have the same in our area. I can hardly wait.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Joelle said...

Cute pics!
Thanks for having us over today. It was lots of fun! :-)