I gave Derek his first haircut since he first started losing his hair
nearly a year and a half ago. It probably could have been cut sooner,
but we were all enjoying it too much.
You know how I relate...It was hard to watch that first one. He has had two cuts since then. Before chemo~i would cut his hair. Now he likes to go to a barber. I am ok with that. Just glad he has hair to cut!
4 comments:
Wow, what great pictures to see! Glad he's doing so well!
Such a cutie. Thanks for sharing....melinda
You know how I relate...It was hard to watch that first one. He has had two cuts since then. Before chemo~i would cut his hair. Now he likes to go to a barber. I am ok with that. Just glad he has hair to cut!
that smile goes great with both hair styles.
Post a Comment